Monday, January 19, 2009

For Fahsh....

Ok, so my friend Amy is complaining about the picture of my little one eyed Mosquito on my blog. She said it was time for an update. I decided to begin my update with the cutest girl I know. My niece Kadence. Everyone just take a moment and look at how dang cute she is. LOVE HER!!! Oh my heck, she is so much fun!
Here she is again in her princess tent. She is having a little brother in a few months, so she will always be the princess. Somehow Page got into the princess tent. Princess Page.....I don't think so!

Since the day we got our Wii, Page has been practicing guitar hero, so that the next time we went to Phoenix, she could take Jake on. As, I sit here writing this, I can't remember who won the battle. I am thinking it might have been Jake. Page keep practicing!


Amanda, Cassidy and Rod watching the entertainment. I am not sure who they were cheering for, Page or Jake.



Here is a picture of everyone at dinner. Rod just reminded me that this is not everyone. It was all who had dinner with us. Ginny, we hope you feel better! We had so much fun with everyone this weekend. The weather was beautiful. It was nice to get out of the Utah smog and see some Arizona sunshine.




5 comments:

Jake and Megan said...

I would love to go to sunny Arizona right now. Hey I need your correct e-mail so I can send you an invite. Send it to me at jjmmerickson@yahoo.com

Paige looks like a princess, just so grown up princess!!

kener4 said...

She is adorable!
Glad you had a great time in Sunny, warm Arizona. I'm still jealous!!!

J + A = K & J said...

We always have so much fun when you guys are in town. Sorry the AZ family doesn't come your way too often.

Princess Kadence is the cutest baby ever! Good thing we are having a boy, I'm not sure we could do that good on a girl again.

We miss you guys!

Dave n Bre plus thr3e! :o) said...

I agree cute niece!! :o) oh so sorry about your cute puppy!
It was fun to get to see you and your cute fam at the nativity! Love it every year!! :o)

The Nisbets said...

How in the world did you find my blog? (But, I'm so glad you did!) I cannot believe you have children so old! (And they are absolutely beautiful!) You must be getting old yourself! This will be a fun way to keep in touch! Are you ever in Elko?