Thursday, January 29, 2009

Dog Barf

Yesterday at about 3:30 a.m. I heard a lot of commotion going on in Cassidy's room. After I told her to be quiet and go back to bed, she informed me that Roxy (her dog) had barfed in her room. YUCK! She put Roxy outside and was in the process of cleaning her room. (If you know Cassidy, you know that this was not an easy feat, the girls room should be condemned.) We decided it was best to leave Roxy outside, get the room picked up, clean up as much of the barf as we could, and go back to sleep. I told Cass to sleep in, as this process had taken quite a while, and I would take her to school a little late, and then clean her carpet. We fell back to sleep and the next thing I remember is Page waking up Cass telling her she would be late. Cassidy told Page about the barfing incident and that we were sleeping in. When I woke up an hour later, Page had gone to school and had let Roxy back in the house. I almost have to stop and count to ten before I tell you what I next discovered. Lets just say I stopped counting when I had found 7 more piles of DOG BARF! Page is lucky she was at school and has lots of hard college classes. I wanted to go to the school and drag her home and rub her nose in the mess!!! I do happen to own a very nice professional carpet cleaning machine, and I had already planned on cleaning Cassidy's room, but not the living room and hallway. It was GROSS! I gagged the whole time! Have I mentioned how gross it was?? So here is my tip to all my friends out there, tell your teenagers who should know better, that if the dog has already barfed once, leave them outside for a few more hours!!!
I know you were all hoping for a picture, I was gagging too much to take one!

1 comment:

kener4 said...

Ewww (Ack) gross!
I just threw up in my mouth!