Sunday, November 2, 2008

Mitch and Jenny's Wedding.

We flew to Phoenix a few weeks ago to attend our nephew's wedding. Mitch and Jenny looked so happy on their big day. We had such a good time. It was really fun seeing everyone. We had not been to Phoenix for a long time.
Here is a picture of my family in front of the Mesa temple. We were waiting for Mitch and Jen to come out. Don't my girls look beautiful!

We were having such a good time. It is so fun to be with family. UNTIL....Roddy's family thought it would be so funny to play a cruel mean joke on me. Here is a photo of the culprit's.


We went to visit Roddy's Grandma Cox. I am not sure if she remembers that we were there, but I am glad we got to visit her.



3 comments:

J + A = K & J said...

That was a super fun weekend. I wish you guys were around more often. We miss you! And I need those girls for babysitters, hahaha!

Moses Family said...

We were so glad you guys could all come!!! :)

Jake and Megan said...

What a beautiful family. Glad you got to go to some warm weather.