Thursday, November 6, 2008

I'm grateful....

OK, so my friend Mindy started this on her blog. Since it is the season of thanks, she challenged everyone to list things we are grateful for. I am grateful for my boyfriend George Strait. He just makes me happy!! When my friends daughter was little, I had her convinced that George was my boyfriend. Everytime she saw Roddy, she told him about my boyfriend George. I think she was really worried for Rod. It was funny. I love George. Hey a girl can dream!

Check out how cute my girls are! This photo is a few years old, but I love it. It was taken on the boat coming back from the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island. You can see some of NYC in the background. I am sooooo grateful for my girls, they are my whole world.


I have a great family. We have so much fun together. I am grateful for my family. I am grateful for Roddy, he works hard for us. He is a good man. I am full of love for him!
I am VERY grateful for Pepsi cola and snickers candy bars. YUMMY!!! I have them for breakfast most days. Rod calls it the breakfast of champions!
Thanks Mindy! Now I am challenging all my friends, (who I am grateful for) tell us what you are grateful for!


3 comments:

Mindy M. said...

George is such a two-timer!! When I talked with him on the phone Tuesday he said I was his only one!! Poor Norma ... so many women, just one handsome man!! Love all your 'grateful for'! Have a great day!! See in ya in St. George!!

kener4 said...

That's way fun!
I'm grateful for Country music all around!

Kolste said...

Shannon I can NOT believe you big your girls are! It has been so long since we last saw them. I just remember them being so little and babysitting and making sure Cassidy didnt fall down the stairs! you guys all look great!