Monday, March 16, 2009

Jr. Prom

Page had Jr. Prom this weekend. She had so much fun. She went with Chandler Miller, a boy that she High School Rodeo's with. I thought she looked beautiful. Thanks to our friend Lindy who came over with three sets of hot rollers and helped fix Page's hair. The girl has a lot of hair, it took three of us to get the look. But it was well worth it in the end.
Page and Chandler. He told Roddy that his favorite team is the Dallas Cowboys, so Rod let him take Page. (I think he only said the Cowboys because Rod had a Dallas Cowboys cap on.)

Cheyenne, Page and Allie.


The group, Cody, Cheyenne, Page, Chandler, Allie and Booger. (Yes, Booger, I don't know the kids real name, they always call him Booger, or Boogie.)



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Paige looks so pretty!!! (Well to the truth, she always looks gorgeous!) I can't believe she is already old enough to be going to prom!!! Oh, and one more thing... is that Cheyenne Cornforth???!!! I can't believe how big she is!!! I didn't know she lived around here!!! Great post!

Ginny said...

how fun! i cant believe how gorgeous page is. her dress, hair, etc looked so beautiful! im glad she had a good time! Hey i think im coming up for womens conference so we should do something (maybe go to target)lol :)

J + A = K & J said...

Page looks so beautiful...as usual, and her dress is amazing. I miss you guys! And by the way do I dare ask what Justin thinks about this? Sorry it had to come up some time!!!! Love ya guys.